Our Facility

Home / Our Facility

In September 2005 Dr. Lacey moved to Ottawa and established Kanata Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.

Dr. Lacey and his staff are proud to be working in their permanent location at March School House #2, built in 1892. This building has been completely renovated and expanded. It is located north of Alcatel just past Old Carp Road. His Ottawa plastic surgery practice has extended to include an on-site private surgical facility and complete medical esthetics including laser skin services.

Dr. James Lacey has enjoyed being on staff at the Almonte General Hospital since 2005, where he performs Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Lacey also covers the newly expanded Emergency Department of the Almonte General Hospital.

Ottawa Plastic Surgery - Google Business View

Web Property Developed by Rich Media Architects.